We offer competitive salaries & an excellent benefits package.
Located in scenic Hudson Valley, 30 miles north of New York City, HYPRES is a rapidly growing company that is developing an exciting technology for a variety of government and commercial markets. The company is continually interested in attracting highly talented individuals to join the team. Professionals with expertise in superconductivity, cryogenics, high-speed integrated-circuit or PC board design, vacuum systems, photolithography, thin film fabrication, and marketing are being sought to develop and market state-of-the-art hardware and instrumentation for a variety of applications such as metrology, radar, satellite, and communications. HYPRES offers candidates an opportunity to collaborate with commercial companies, government labs, and universities. The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume with salary requirements to:
Director of Administration
175 Clearbrook Road
Elmsford, NY 10523
HYPRES seeks a test engineer to perform experimental verification and validation of superconducting digital circuits.Job duties:
- Cryogenic testing and analysis of superconducting electronics integrated circuits
- Develop procedures, methods and tools for test and verification
- Bachelor’s in STEM field with 2-5 years of experience
- Support hardware testing and debugging
- Matlab experience
- Conduct test experiments, record test results and formulate test reports
- Experience conducting chip level testing
- Knowledge in analog and digital technology
- Experience with test equipment (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, wave form generators etc.) Preferred Qualifications: U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident status