ICE-T Lite is designed for rapid and convenient testing of small form factor Interchangeable Devices-Under-Test (DUTs) at temperatures between 70K to 330K. It provides the entire cryocooled infrastructure required to test a wide variety of RF and Microwave DUTs. Modular in its design, ICE-T Lite can be reconfigured to accommodate any DUT.
Completely cryogen free, ICE-T Lite runs off a single standard 110V/15A power supply and uses less than 1kW of wall power.
- ICE-T Lite is designed for cryogenic testing of Interchangeable Devices-Under-Test (DUTs).
- Modular design of ICE-T Lite allows for maximum flexibility and convenience for experiments.
Turnkey operation with controlled variable temperature test capability from 330K to 70K.
- Quick and convenient testing of DUTs at cryogenic temperature with flexible mounting capability.
- User-defined Cryo-Vacuum Ports (4xKF50 and 2xCF275) for feedthroughs.
- Heat Lift 7W at 77K.
- Nonmagnetic internal construction (optional).
- High-speed circuits for various applications.
- Completes S-Parameter measurements.
- Cryogenic Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) noise temperature measurements can be done with input loss <0.3dB @ 20 GHz.
- Cryogenic superconductor and semiconductor devices.
Out-of-box functionality includes:
- Cryocooler (MFBF >100,000 hours)
- Vacuum pump
- Temperature controller
- Vacuum enclosure with cold plate
- User-defined RF and DC feedthroughs and wiring
Vacuum port options (4xKF50 and 2xCF275 ports)
- RF feedthroughs (e.g. 2.92mm 40 GHz connectors) or G3PO ports (67 GHz)
- DC feedthrough (e.g. DB9, DB15)
- Optical Window (Quartz, Silica, etc.)
- Fiber-optic feedthrough (e.g. FC/PC/APC)
- Motion feedthrough
- Rack dimensions: 22.5” wide, 33” deep, 36” high
- Power: 110V, 60 Hz, single phase
- Weight: 200 pounds
- Cryogenic space/maximum DUT size: 6.5″ diameter, 3″ height
Installation and warranty
- Onsite installation and training
- 1-year warranty
- Service contract recommended
- Maintenance: every 20,000 hours